Welcome to the IPFCC Portal, your online access to IPFCC news and events.
By joining our Portal, you can stay connected to IPFCC. Here, you can manage/update your account profile including contact information and communication preferences; register for IPFCC’s upcoming events; and view previous event attendance. For future events, you will be able to access registration records, receipts, and attendance certificates. We will be adding new features to the portal over time. To join the portal, please follow the steps below.
- Click here to go to the IPFCC Portal Login.
- Click on Retrieve Credentials to go to the Password Reset Page.
- On Password Reset Page, enter your email address and click on Retrieve Username and Password.
- You will then receive an email from the IPFCC Portal with your username and a temporary password.
- Please use this username and temporary password to login.
- If you do not recieve an email within five minutes, please register for our portal here.
NOTE: While we have done our best to preload your contact information into the portal, please review and update/edit your info for completeness and accuracy. You also will have the option to create your own password.
Founded in 1992, IPFCC advances the understanding and practice of patient- and family-centered care. In partnership with patients, families, and health care professionals, IPFCC integrates these concepts into all aspects of health care. Learn more about IPFCC on our website.