Welcome to the IPFCC Portal, your online access to IPFCC news and events.
Registering with IPFCC is free, easy, and will provide greater access to our online learning community and resources. Join us today to access the full benefits and you will:
- Receive our monthly eNewsletter, Pinwheel Pages
- Explore our online bookstore with books, resources, and self-assessments, available for purchase
- Browse our resource center for free tools and learning materials
- Get notified for upcoming educational webinars and future in-person meetings
Additional opportunities to learn and connect with IPFCC include:
- Watch our free online learning modules on engaging patients and families as faculty.
- Subscribe to our Vimeo channel, a great resource to keep you up-to-date with news and discussions around patient- and family-centered care. You can also access and watch previous webinars you may have missed on our website.
- Follow us on social media Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
At IPFCC we can work with you to plan and tailor training to your organization’s priorities and to best match the needs of your leaders, clinicians, staff, patients, and families. We can provide customized presentations, workshops, and webinars. You can learn more about the training services we provide by visiting our website.
IPFCC’s Pinwheel Sponsors program offers strategic marketing opportunities for your organization. As a Pinwheel Sponsor, your organization will gain national and international visibility. More information about our Pinwheel Sponsor program available on our website.
Thank you for your continued support of IPFCC.
Founded in 1992, IPFCC advances the understanding and practice of patient- and family-centered care. In partnership with patients, families, and health care professionals, IPFCC integrates these concepts into all aspects of health care. Learn more about IPFCC on our website.